2014 MAD Ride
Sunday 30 March
Buffalo Stadium, Woodend
Join hundreds of other cyclists on Sunday 30 March 2014 to celebrate the 31st anniversary of the MAD ride ran by the Melbourne Bicycle Touring Club. Four rides around the Macedon Ranges Shire - with two new route options!
1. 26km road easy cruise route through Newham and Carlsruhe
2. 64km road option through Newham, Tylden and Trentham East
3. 60km MTB on tracks in Wombat State Forest
4. 105km road challenge over Mt Macedon
The "Start/Finish" for all options is the Buffalo Sports Stadium on the Tylden Rd, Woodend with ample free parking available next to the stadium at the Woodend Racecourse.
EARLY BIRD ENTRY FEE $45. Early Bird entries close on Friday 7th of March.
Early Bird entry includes:
- Raffle ticket to win the VIvente World Randonneur Bike from Abbotsford Cycles valued at over $1,800
- Free souvenir bidon
- Opportunity to order lunch for $14
- $10 reduction in entry fee