Let the woven threads that are the scenic gravel roads in the Mitta Mitta Valley be a joyful discovery to you and your friends over this 2 day graving riding weekend.
The Mitta Valley Gravel Unravel presents riders with a choice on Saturday of two adventures and you wont know the course until you get your rider pack at the village.
Will it be “The Trap”or “Ill Be Dammed” that takes your interest?
Both with on course activation by our event partners the discovery will be yours for the choosing. OR
'Porque no los dos?' Both, well yes you can. With a 2.5hr cut off the keen beans could be setting themselves for the challenge.
Others may just want a bit more time to relax back at the Mitta Mitta pub and soak up the great event vibe.
Sunday’s fully timed and supported adventure is the Pièce de resistance. Taking in the stunning Callaghan’s Creek Road, Yabba road and Bull Head Gap as a loop will in no way disappoint. The scenery is stunning, road surfaces are mostly premium and grades are very achievable. It’s an ride not to be missed.
And you get both days of riding for $160, that’s it.
Do one, do all three Its all just one fee
BOOK YOUR DELUXE GLAMPING PACKAGE
What could be better than sleeping on the banks of the Mitta Valley river right accross the road from the Mitta Mitta Brewing company. This offer is only availalbe for this event weekend and is could quite potentially be the closest you have ever been to a start line. The booking gets your glamping tent for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights for one fixed fee. The more nights you stay the better the deal is.
What you get:
- Deluxe hard floor Glamping on the banks of the Mitta Mitta River at the Mitta Mitta Brewery
- Either 2 Person (size) or XL 2 to 5 person (size) Glamping tent
- Central rug for that warm floor feeling
- Inner sprung matters with full bedding including Extra warm doovey
- Towel, shampoo and body wash
- Bedside crate table and / or stool table
- Some greenery for that outdoors feel
- Welcome pack on arrival (picked up from Brewery during opening hours)
For more information, please visit this event's